template

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

Brenton was adorable as our not-so-cowardly lion! What a cutie pie!

Here's all the gang at our ward trunk-or-treat.

Our little witch! Caitlin was not sure if she still wanted to be a witch the day of, but we convinced her that she could actually switch and be the good witch (Glenda) because of the pink in her costume and she bought it. Crisis averted! :)

Whitney was very excited to be Dorathy. We even got a little stuffed dog for her to be Toto, but I kept thinking that it would be fun to do the Wizard of Oz again someday when we have a great big dog!

I was the scarecrow...if I only had a brain! :)
Nicholas got very creative with his costume as the Tin Man. Spray paint, insulation, and some gray glitter later, we had a great Tin Man. I love my husband and how much fun he makes life!

Here we are at Daniel and Erin's ward trunk-or-treat. It was inside, which was welcome after the rain at ours.

They even had some fun games, like doughnuts on a string. Caitlin really enjoyed it!


So did Whitney, I mean, Dorathy.

2 comments:

Derrick and Melissa said...

I love all the updates. Such cute little kids. Give them all a big hug and kiss from their Auntie Lissa!

Danny and Nicole Larson said...

Love these! Oh how I miss your family!!!